Tuesday 16 September 2014

Introducing My Brand New Website



Well, it may not have surround sound and flashing disco lights but this little website of which I speak is a FLIPPING MIRACLE. 
Because I made it myself!
And, believe me, I have very limited skillz in the field of interweb technology.
But that didn’t deter me.  And, as always, it’s AMAZING what you can achieve when you put your mind to something and have quite a few spare hours to achieve it in :) 
So I’d be most delighted if you would take a minute or two to look at my handiwork.  I now know all about things like widgets and html codes and favicons.  None of it made my head burst at all....
Also, please, if you have any feedback or spot anything that doesn’t work, please do let me know.
Thank you very much.
And, I’ll be back soon with some very SMASHING NEWS.

P.S, the winner of the August blog giveaway was Annie from Sheffield.




1 comment:

  1. I think that creating your own unique ideas in a world where we always see mass produced franchising, is brilliant. The best thing you can give your visitors in this day and age is the personal touch, which is so missing in many sites that we browse through. You will definitely get visitors coming to your site, and returning with their friends. Brilliant work!

    Edwin @ Clicks In Motion

    ReplyDelete